Featuring Local and International Experts:
Author of “The Biochar Revolution”
Prof Stephen Joseph:
Leading Biochar Academic with extensive international experience
Russell Burnett: Local Commercial Producer of Biochar based near Bendigo
DON’T MISS THIS CHANCE TO SEE THESE EXPERTS IN AUSTRALIA AT THE SAME TIME !!!
Participants will gain Theoretical Knowledge about:
• Biochar as a Soil Improver
• Biochar as genuine Carbon Sequestration
• The fascinating science of Biochar – which is as complex as Soil Science itself
• How different Biochars can be produced from different feedstocks at different temperatures
• Use of Biochar in home gardening, broadacre agriculture, animal husbandry, vermiponics, hydroponics, aquaponics
Participants will see demonstrations of Biochar Reactors from Backyard to Commercial Scale
Participants will gain the Hands-on Skills to:
• Work with Homescale Biochar Reactors using 44 Gallon Drums and Oil Cans (bring Reactors that you have already made for testing, and materials+tools for experimenting during the lunchbreaks)
• Produce different Biochar blends from different feedstocks
• Assess the effectiveness of Biochar produced with different feedstocks at different temperatures
When: Sat/Sun 23rd/24th November 2013
Where: CHAF Demonstration Farm, Ballarat, Victoria.
The Cost: (Includes Morning and Afternoon Tea and Lunch both days).
Until Oct 31: $195 per Person
Until Nov 15: $230 per Person
Until Nov 22: $250 per Person
(Discounts Available for partners & Children over 12).
(Children under 12 enter free but MUST be supervised by their parent(s) at all times)
(Scholarships may be available for those in Financial Hardship – please email email@example.com)
Places limited. Book now to avoid disappointment !!!
How to Register:
For registration instructions email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Joe Boin on 0477-28-87-65.
More Info on this Webpage: